FCO520 Handheld Manometer
- Hand held, microprocessor based micromanometer
- Three models measuring between 0.1 Pa to 20 kPa
- Will compensate for temperature and absolute pressure variation
- Datalogging facility with RS232C output
- Has square root function for direct readout of flow or velocity
The perfect hand held instrument for commissioning and for random checking of air flows in ducts and fume cupboards. In addition, it is often used to check for air circulation "dead spots" where dangerous gases can build-up.
Back to product list